Work Location: Bangna, Bangkok, Thailand
Reference No.: HCD/2022/RTH14
Do you work well with other people?
Do you compare and weigh pros and cons before making decision?
Are you an extremely excitable person?
Mega Lifesciences is looking for Assistant Manager – Investors Relation to work closely with Deputy Chief Financial Officer in a fast-paced environment that will offer ample opportunity to learn and expand your experience and expertise.
As an Assistant Manager – Investors Relation, your key tasks would be as below:
- Investors relations.
- Preparing Information required for Investors relations role.
- Segment reporting.
- Having an overall understanding of Consolidation.
Qualification & Experience
Applications are invited from interested candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Incumbent must be a Thai national.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, IR or related fields.
- Have a certificate in Corporate Action (CA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Investors relations.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or FMCG industries will be an advantage.
- Strong Understanding of financial reports and analytics methods.
- Professional use of MS Office.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
Skill & Knowledge
The ideal candidate should have high responsibility with strong problem solving, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. Good know of SET rules, regulations, and relevance.
If you are eager to make the most of this opportunity, kindly fill in the details in respective fields and submit your application for the position.
For any further clarification and information related to the position, you may please contact +66(0)2 769 4222 ext. 3019 (Mr.Thachacharn).