Work Location: Bangpoo, Samutprakarn
Reference No.: HCD/2022/RTH24
Are you self-motivated person?
Do you love helping your users/customers?
Mega Lifesciences is looking for an Assistant Project Manager (IT) to work closely with Senior IT management team in Factory in a fast paced environment that which offers opportunities to learn, develop and grow to expand your portfolio.
As an Assistant Project Manager (IT), your key tasks are as below:
- Assist in Implementation of projects like LIMS / MES / Chromeleon etc.
- Take self- initiatives, work as part of a team and take guidance from MIS head of factory.
- Provide business solutions training to end users.
- Interface with all levels of users during and post project implementation.
- Assist Project managers and users.
- Make sure and manage day-to-day IT operations of assigned project.
- Coordinate & maintain good relationship among team members and other stakeholders.
- Application & System monitoring.
- Ability to take new assignments.
Qualification & Experience
Applications are invited from the candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Incumbent must be a Thai national.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information system or related fields.
- Experience for 2-5 years as a System developer / System Analyst.
- Ability to explain technical details.
- Have IT technical background experience.
- Good command of English.
- Good use of MS Office.
Skill & Knowledge
The ideal candidate should have a fair knowledge of PL/SQL, Oracle/ SQL databases, and other IT skills. Good command of English and MS-Office and Internet, analytical thinking and communication skills & problem-solving attitude.
If you are eager to make the most of this opportunity, kindly fill in the details in respective fields and submit your application for the position.
For any further clarification and information related to the position, you may please contact +66(0)2 769 4222 ext. 3019 (Mr.Thachacharn).