- 01 OVERVIEW
- 02 WHAT'S IN IT?
- 03 INDICATIONS
- 04 HOW TO USE
- 05 AVAILABLE IN
EUGICA LOZENGES contain natural ingredients such as eucalyptus oil, ginger oil, menthol and cinnamon oil. These oils are herbal derivatives which provide antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and cooling effects that not only help to fight infections caused by virus, bacteria and fungi but also relieve cold and cough symptoms.
Each lozenge contains:
- Eucalyptol – 0.063%
- Menthol – 0.28%
- Ginger oil – 0.051%
- Coleus (Coleus aromaticus) Extract – 0.04%
- Cinnamon oil – 0.082%
- Sugar – 52.7%
- Glucose syp – 46.7%
- Soothes sore throat, cough, and hoarseness.
- Helps reduce cough and cold symptoms.
Adults and children above 6 years:
- Take 1 EUGICA LOZENGE and completely dissolve the lozenge in your mouth.
- Maximum dosage of 20 lozenges per day is recommended.
Bangladesh, Indonesia, Thailand, Yemen, Usbekistan (as Eugica strong in Ukraine)