- 01 OVERVIEW
- 02 WHAT'S IN IT?
- 03 INDICATIONS
- 04 HOW TO USE
- 05 AVAILABLE IN
CHARZ RASPBERRY consists of a combination of glucose, citric acid, sodium and potassium which help in restoring essential fluids and electrolytes (salts) for normal functioning of the body. Potassium plays an important role in nerve and muscle function, sodium helps to maintain the fluid and electrolyte balance in the body and glucose helps to provide energy.
CHARZ RASPBERRY sachets contains
- Glucose – 2.9338g
- Citric acid – 0.8727g
- Sodium chloride – 0.5226g
- Potassium citrate monohydrate – 0.4401g
- Other ingredients: Raspberry flavour, carmine and sucralose
For restoring water and mineral balance in dehydrated patients.
Age in years Dosage
<1 year 100-200 ml per day
2-5 years 300 ml per day
6-9 years 400 ml per day
>10 years 500 ml per day
- Mix 1 sachet (4.9 g) in 200 ml of fresh, cold drinking water and stir to dissolve.
- Begin with small frequent sips every 15 minutes and increase the amount as tolerated. Continue for as long as symptoms are present.
- For babies under 6 months, it is recommended that freshly boiled and cooled water be used.