Work Location: Thane, India
Reference No.: HCD/2022/RIN12
Do you yearn to be the one people rely on the most?
Do you find yourself always thinking about work?
Do you actively seek out problem to solve?
Mega Lifesciences is looking for an Senior Executive / Executive – Regulatory Affairs to work closely with Manager – Regulatory Affairs in a fast-paced environment that will offer ample opportunity to learn and expand your experience and expertise.
As an Senior Executive / Executive – Regulatory Affairs, your key tasks are as below:
- Reviewing technical documents.
- Compilation and submission of dossiers in the countries.
- Communication with key stakeholders.
- Updating the progress status & generating reports.
Qualification & Experience
Applications are invited from the candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Graduate: B. Pharm / M. Pharm
- Minimum 6 years of experience in International Regulatory Affairs, Quality assurance and/or control.
Skill & Knowledge
Candidate should possess knowledge of Regulatory guidelines, Understanding of various dosage forms and development, Basic clinical, pharmaceutical, chemical, analytical subjects. Good in document management, proficient in MS Office.
If you are eager to make the most of this opportunity, kindly fill in the details in respective fields and submit your application for the position.
For any further clarification and information related to the position, you may please contact +91 22 4141 7923.