- 01 OVERVIEW
- 02 WHAT'S IN IT?
- 03 INDICATIONS
- 04 HOW TO USE
- 05 AVAILABLE IN
PRODEFENZ Hard Capsule contains two probiotic strains Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04 which have shown to survive gastrointestinal conditions (acid and bile) and have a strong adhesion to intestinal cell lines. PRODEFENZ Hard Capsule also strengthens polydextrose, a soluble dietary fiber which can serve as a prebiotic to selectively stimulate the growth of good bacteria in the intestine. It is fermented by the intestinal microbiota and is resistant to gastric acidity.
Each PRODEFENZ Hard Capsule Contains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFMTM – 1 Billion CFU (Colony Forming Unit)
- Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04 – 2 Billion CFU (Colony Forming Unit)
- Polydextrose – 120 mg
- NCFMTM is a trademark of DuPont, Denmark
- Supports overall digestive and immune health.
- Helps alleviate seasonal allergy.
- Helps maintain healthy respiratory function.
For adults and children aged 2 years above:
To improve overall digestive and immune health – 1 capsule daily with meals.
For seasonal allergies – 2 capsules daily with meals.