Work Location: Bangna, Bangkok
Reference No.: HCD/2022/RTH23
Are you highly responsible person?
Are you an expert at getting people to do what you want them to do?
Do you play better around you?
Mega Lifesciences is looking for a Sourcing & Admin Officer to work closely with Business Development Manager in a fast-paced environment that will offer ample opportunity to learn and expand your experience and expertise.
As a Sourcing & Admin Officer, your key tasks would be as below:
- Sourcing new raw materials, new packaging materials, new packaging from reliable vendors and suppliers according company requirements along with new products & reference products in order to support new product development.
- Responsible for raw material and packaging agreement & procurement for new product development.
- Systematically keeping record of raw material and packaging material samples coming in & going out.
- Coordinate with cross functional team in the company such as marketing, product development or sourcing department.
- Support business development team for office activities/initiatives.
Qualification & Experience
Applications are invited from interested candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Incumbent must be a Thai national.
- Bachelor degree in Science (Chemistry) or related field (Fresher are welcomed).
- 0 – 5 years’ of experience in sourcing or admin or with related responsibilities.
- Experience in Food & Beverage or Pharmaceutical or Nutraceutical field will be an advantage.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
- Good computer operating skills in MS. Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication in English language – speak, read, write.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Open & Interested to work in Bangna, Bangkok.
Skill & Knowledge
The ideal candidate should have sourcing skills & knowledge along with good interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills. Sound understanding of Science (Chemistry) preferred.
If you are eager to make the most of this opportunity, kindly fill in the details in respective fields and submit your application for the position.
For any further clarification and information related to the position, you may please contact +66(0)2 769 4222 ext. 3019 (Mr.Thachacharn).