Work Location: Bangna, Bangkok
Reference No.: HCD/2022/RTH21
Are you an extremely excitable person?
Are you the most decisive person you know?
Do you love helping other people out?
Mega Lifesciences is looking for a System Analyst to work closely with the IT Manager in a fast-paced environment that will offer ample opportunity to learn and expand your experience and expertise.
As a System Analyst, your key tasks are as below:
- Analyze business requirements into Oracle ERP functionalities including user interface, workflow and reports.
- Develop oracle report, form personalization.
- Provide day-to-day application support. (Financial, Inventory, Procurement, Order Management).
- Troubleshoot to resolve user issues and collaborate with Oracle Support on open service requests.
- Maintain creation and documentation of all change requests related to Oracle ERP.
- Analyze ERP process risks and propose their mitigations.
- Analyzing system problems and solutions and identifying data and technology according to users’ requirements.
- Liaising with users, gathering business and system requirements, and consolidating all requirements.
- Being responsible for the technical and functional specifications of systems and the testing of new system releases.
- Participation in support and user training processes during and after implementations.
- Performing after go-live functional support tasks.
Qualification & Experience
Applications are invited from the candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Incumbent must be a Thai national.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information system or related fields.
- At least 2 years experience in Oracle ERP application and development.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in system analysis.
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL database.
- Ability to explain technical details.
- Have IT technical background.
- Good command of English language.
- Experience working with an international team will be an advantage.
- Professional use of MS Office.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Skill & Knowledge
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of PL/SQL, Oracle, and IT skills. Excellent analytical thinking and communication skills. Good problem-solving attitude.
If you are eager to make the most of this opportunity, kindly fill in the details in respective fields and submit your application for the position.
For any further clarification and information related to the position, you may please contact +66(0)2 769 4222 ext. 3019 (Mr.Thachacharn).