- 01 OVERVIEW
- 02 WHAT'S IN IT?
- 03 INDICATIONS
- 04 HOW TO USE
- 05 AVAILABLE IN
NAT-C ESTER is a high strength vitamin C formula that is easy to consume and gentle on stomach. Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant and helps boost immunity. When taken regularly, it decreases the duration and severity of common cold symptoms.
Vitamin C is also necessary for collagen formation, tissue repair and as a strong antioxidant to prevent damage from harmful free radicals. The addition of bioflavonoids (plant-derived natural compounds) to vitamin C increase the absorption of vitamin C and enhance its action in the body
Each sachet contains:
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate): 1000 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Ascorbate): 113.78 mg
- Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex: 71.45 mg providing Lemon Bioflavonoids: 25 mg
- Common cold
- Recurrent cold, infection, illness
- Loose gums, gingivitis, bleeding gums
- Poor immunity
- Loose, dull skin
- Wound healing
- Recovering after illness
- For adults and children over 12 years:
- Dissolve 1 sachet in a glass of cool water and drink once daily or as directed by a physician.